In these sort of cranes, two parallel rails would be mounted on top of bridge sections and a double rail crab moves along them.
Main Specifications Of Under Slung Double Girder Overhead Cranes
- Precious Manufacturing
- Available in double girder designation
- Available for Capacities over 5 ton
- Capability of using maintenance platform
- Capability of using Control Cabin
- Capability of using several hoists on a single trolley
- Capability of using several hoists and trolley on a crane
- Capability of using several monorail hoists under a bridge section
- Available for Short Ceilings
- Precious setup
- No restriction on capacity
- No restriction on span
- Easier maintenance
- More safety
- Capability for zero hook displacement
- Higher price in capacities lower than 5 ton and spans shorter than 10 meter
- Capability to move among several spans using interconnection end carriage
- Capability to reach out-span domain using console beam
- Good choice for factories with tall buildings where there is no Crane Beams
Connection between girder and end carriage:
Considering special conditions of the place which the crane would be setup, there are variety of designations to connect end carriage to the girder to achieve maximum hook level.
Regarding to the top wins and losses it could be understood that under-slung single girder crane could be a good choice for capacities lower than 10 ton and for special buildings.